IWD | INTERVIEW TO DARREN KILDEA, CHEF MANAGER
Here at FoodSpace we are big supporters of gender-equality balance throughout all our businesses. Our focus is to ensure that there is a balanced approach in all aspects of our food business from the food to the boardroom!
Read the interview on gender-equality balance to Darren Kildea, our Chef Manager – Sligo.
01. How many women & men are in your team?
Women: 1 / Men: 3
02. What does gender equality mean to you?
I believe in equal rights for men and women in the workplace and in everyday life
03. Can you tell me about a female role model who has inspired you?
Would be my mother seeing how hard she works for us as a large family of 15 children!
04. What do you think we can do to make the workplace more gender equal?
Equal pay and equal rights for all employees
05. What actions do you think we can do to help gender equality in everyday life?
See pass the gender and see the person as a person