IWD | INTERVIEW TO BOBBY CARRIGAN, CATERING MANAGER
Here at FoodSpace we are big supporters of gender-equality balance throughout all our businesses. Our focus is to ensure that there is a balanced approach in all aspects of our food business from the food to the boardroom!
Read the interview on gender-equality balance to Bobby Carrigan, our Catering Manager – Clonmel.
01. How many women & men are in your team?
Women: 18/ Men: 14
02. What does gender equality mean to you?
Ensuring the access is there for any gender to pursue the role they believe they are best suited for
03. Can you tell me about a female role model who has inspired you over your career?
Norah Casey – Former nurse turned business guru – successfully moving from a forging a career in a traditionally more female dominated environment to one which is perceived as a male focused world.
04. What do you think we can do to make the workplace more gender equal?
Ensure access to any position is available to all
05. What actions do you think we can do to help gender equality in everyday life?
Ignore gender and focus on the traits of the person